An event focussed on the current landscape, research, tools and resources for mental health care using a Lifestyle Medicine-based approach.
Join experts across Lifestyle Medicine and Mental Health to discover what a Lifestyle Medicine-based approach to Mental Health looks like and explore current evidence, research, and tools to support your practice.
This symposium will cover:
- The importance of mental health promotion and proactive, rather than reactive, care
- The current landscape of healthcare workers’ mental health and leverage points for change
- Lifestyle Medicine-based interventions for Major Depressive Disorder
- Practicing Lifestyle Medicine from the top down
- Available support services GPs can refer patients to
- All attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance for CPD purposes.