Conference Registration 2022
$495.00 – $1,375.00
Start here to register for Lifestyle Medicine 2022, 29-31 July 2022 in Cairns – it only takes a couple of minutes!
Just select whether you will attend the Main Conference (Friday night, Saturday & Sunday) virtually or in person.
If you are attending in person, you can add the optional Pre-conference workshops and/or the Gala Dinner Dance, and then at the end of the page, you can add any extra people you will bring to the dinner.
Pricing will adjust automatically. Any early bird discount is already deducted from the price.
Members and student members must be logged in to receive the additional member and student discounts.
- Single day registrations are not available for this event.
- The pre-conference workshops are not available virtually because they are small group interactive sessions specifically designed to be delivered in person.
- The Main Conference is a hybrid event being offered both in-person and online using a world class virtual conference platform. Covid-related free upgrade/downgrade provisions are described on the main conference page.
- Unfortunately it is not possible for you to register for someone else. Each delegate needs to have their own registration in their own account on our website for access to the conference app, and to the session recordings and online networking and special interest groups after the event.
- The Board Certification Exam on Thursday 28 July is a separate event and requires a separate registration. Read more here.
- Welcome reception catering, lunches and morning/afternoon teas (in person)
- 3 years post conference access to recordings of all sessions where available
- Online networking and special interest groups via our website after the event
- Electronic certificate of attendance for CPD purposes
- Travel and accommodation. Details can be found here.