Call for abstracts
Want to present your research or practice at Lifestyle Medicine 2017? A call for abstracts in the scientific stream is open till 30 June (1st round) and 31 July (2nd round) for oral abstract and poster presentations
Streams & workshops
- Planet Consumption - Primary care, public and planetary health converge in Lifestyle Medicine
- You can lead a horse to water - Behaviour change and Psychological Medicine
- Don't bite the hand that feeds - Public and planetary health converge
- The brain you can change - Harnessing the power of the gut-brain axis
- Scientific abstracts - Oral abstracts and poster presentations
- Mission Possible - Enhancing the Lifestyle Prescription and multidisciplinary team
- Tackling the hard stuff - Facilitating smoking cessation and reduced alcohol consumption
- Where’s Gutbusters when you need it? - Weight management for the 21st century
- Shared Medical Appointments (SMAs) - Also now introducing... Programmed SMAs
ASLM is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD program
- Friday workshop - 40 Cat 1 points
- Saturday w/shops - 40 Cat 1 points
- Sunday - Category 2 points
Pre and post activities will be required for GPs wishing to earn CPD points.
CPD points are also being sought from:
- and most other allied health organisations
- 1st early bird closes: 30 April
- 2nd early bird closes: 30 June
- 1st round closes: 30 June
- 2nd round closes: 31 July
- 1st round closes: 31 March
- 2nd round closes: 30 April
Lifestyle Medicine 2016 now available online!
Get access to over 90 videos totalling 33 hours of plenary lectures, concurrent workshops and panel discussions delivered over 3 days at the Grand Hyatt, Melbourne, 4-6 November, 2016!
Opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at the conference will sell out due to space limitations. Reach an estimated 400-500 delegates in person over three days. Please contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- National toll free: 1300 673 643
- International: +61 466 884 656