Call for presentations
Want to speak at Lifestyle Medicine 2017? Do you have something important to share relevant to one of the streams or pre-conference workshops?
Streams & workshops
- Planet Consumption - Primary care, public and planetary health converge in Lifestyle Medicine
- You can lead a horse to water - Behaviour change and Psychological Medicine
- Biting the hand that feeds - Public and planetary health converge
- The brain you can change - Harnessing the power of the gut-brain axis
- Scientific abstracts - Oral abstracts and poster presentations
- Mission Possible - Enhancing the Lifestyle Prescription and multidisciplinary team
- Tackling the hard stuff - Facilitating smoking cessation and reduced alcohol consumption
- Where’s Gutbusters when you need it? - Weight management for the 21st century
- Shared Medical Appointments (SMAs) - Also now introducing... Programmed SMAs
ASLM is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD program
- Friday workshop - 40 Cat 1 points
- Saturday w/shops - 40 Cat 1 points
- Sunday - Category 2 points
Pre and post activities will be required for GPs wishing to earn CPD points.
CPD points are also being sought from:
- and most other allied health organisations
- 1st early bird closes: 30 April
- 2nd early bird closes: 30 June
- 1st round closes: 31 May
- 2nd round closes: 31 July
- 1st round closes: 31 March
- 2nd round closes: 30 April
Lifestyle Medicine 2016 now available online!
Get access to over 90 videos totalling 33 hours of plenary lectures, concurrent workshops and panel discussions delivered over 3 days at the Grand Hyatt, Melbourne, 4-6 November, 2016!
Point of Difference
An international scientific, medical, allied health and health policy multidisciplinary and CPD event.
Opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at the conference will sell out due to space limitations. Reach an estimated 500 delegates in person over three days. Please contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- National toll free: 1300 673 643
- International: +61 466 884 656